Dramatic Brow Tutorial 1



So I wanted to to clarify some things, this is not a natural brow tutorial which is pretty obvious!! The information in the beginning is not to be taken as "the rule" just an idea for those trying to get an understanding of where you can start your eyebrows, where an arch can go, and where you can possibly end it. It's JUST a suggestion! I prefer my brows closer together but that's just MY PERSONAL style. As the video says you don't have to do every step. It is all OPTIONAL! I created this video to give others an idea and nothing has to be done this way. This is how I do my eyebrows from time to time. If you don't like it that's great you can move on. Thanks!!

Also for those asking, the color of the brow pencil is medium brown by NYX cosmetics.

By: pquraishi

Labels:



Leave A Comment:

Beauty Gurus News. Powered by Blogger.