Chanel Spring 2012 Makeup Collection Review




Yes its Spring I'm talking about here. I thought since it's been so cold, dry, and weary outside I'd bring some sunshine with Chanel's Spring 2012 Collection. Chanel was the first to release their Spring collection among all of the other companies and I'd say there's no other way to start but with Chanel. This collection has a lot of wearable colors and even though it's simple colors it's very original in its own way.


Over all I'd say the must haves for the collection in my opinion has to be JUNE the nail polish, Flirt the Rouge Coco Shine lipstick, and Bagatelle glossimer. The blush is of course beautiful and the star of the collection but it isn't as versatile for varies of skin tones, therefore the price isn't worth it for me.

Products mentioned:
- Petillant Glossimer
- Bon Bon Glossimer
- Bagatelle Glossimer
- May Nail Vernis
- June Nail Vernis
- Flirt Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick
- Blush Horizon de Chanel

By: EmJustLikeYou

Labels:



Leave A Comment:

Beauty Gurus News. Powered by Blogger.