Foundation Routine: Mineral Foundation



This is what I do MOST of the time in thhe morning when putting on my face. :) hope this helps!

NOTE: This rountine does NOT take me this long in the morning...at all. obviously talking and showing products takes up time. I know im going to get hater comments saying "why would you take 10 min JUST to put your foundation on..." It DOESN'T... :)

Products I used:
-Sephora concealer quad
-Prestige mineral foundation in 02
-Bare minerals mineral veil
-Revlon ColorStay mineral finnishing powder in Sunkiss
-Maybelline mineral power in DARK (finnishing powder for people with dark skin...its not a bronzer...but i use it as one.
-Covorgirl matte white eyeshadow
-Pinch of Peach blush by MAC

By: carahamelie03

Labels:



Leave A Comment:

Beauty Gurus News. Powered by Blogger.