Sexy Bollywood Makeup Tutorial



Bollywood is an amazing place full of wonderful movies, actresses and actors! To pay my tribute to this magical place (been there myself once: ) ) I decided to create my own Modern Bollywood Makeup Look. As an inspiration I took pictures of several Bollywood actresses and mixed their looks together. As a result I achieved my makeup look. Enjoy watching this tutorial! Please also rate, comment and subscribe! Muahhh, thanks!

Products used to create my Modern Bollywood Makeup Tutorial:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
MAC Crystal Avalance eye shadow
MAC Naked Lunch eye shadow
MAC Sable eye shadow
Inglot #48 eye shadow
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
NYX Fabulous Lashes # EL 117
DUO Eyelash Adhesive
Loreal Extra-Volume Collagene Mascara
Benefit Coralista Blush
MAC Medium / Natural and Shimmer Mineralize Skinfinish
Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip Waterproof Lipliner Pencil #15C
YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstcik #19

By: BeautifulYouTV

Labels:



Leave A Comment:

Beauty Gurus News. Powered by Blogger.