Easy Galaxy Nail Art



♡ Cutepolish's Commentary
♥ I was inspired to create this design last April when my best friend and I visited the Kennedy Space Center in Florida. I've always been in love with the beauty and mystery of the cosmos. The design I have created is very easy to recreate and requires only nail polish, a makeup sponge, and a toothpick. I hope you and your friends enjoy this design as much as I do. Thanks for all the support you guys. XOXO

♡ Products Used
♥ Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Hardener
♥ Sally Hansen Black Out
♥ China Glaze Solar Power
♥ OPI Chapel of Love
♥ China Glaze First Mate
♥ OPI Alpine Snow
♥ China Glaze Fairy Dust (the BEST glitter polish to make stars! fine holographic glitter)
♥ Essie Good To Go Top Coat

By: cutepolish

Labels:



Leave A Comment:

Beauty Gurus News. Powered by Blogger.