HOW TO: From Brown Hair to Rihanna Red Without Bleaching



EVERYTHiNG you want to know is right here...

Products Used:
- My Hair:
L'Oreal HiColor HiLights For Dark Hair Only in RED ( Sally's Beauty Supply $6.00)
* I used 2 tubes
L'Oreal 3O Volume Developer ( Sally's Beauty Supply $6.00)
Color Bowl
Tinting Brush
Vaseline or Conditioner to prevent color from staining skin
Gloves

*The little things on my ears are ear covers. You can find them at Sallys as well. ;p

-Mix 1 part color (1.2 oz) & 2 parts developer (2.4 oz)
-Start at the bottom of your hair & work your way up, leaving your roots for last.
-Let color process for 30 minutes to an hour. I left it on for an hour because my hair was dark.
-Rinse hair in cold water
-I used Macadamia Deep Repair Masque after coloring
-Let hair air dry to prevent any added damage from the heat of a blow dryer

* My hair is pretty much in the same state as it was before I dyed it red. & remember I did color it twice. It doesn't feel dry at all.

- Hair Extensions -
18 inch. Cool Blonde. Sally's Euronext
Color - Beyond the Zone: Wild Red

Tips To Keeping Your Hair Red:
- Limit the amount of hair washing
- Use ONLY cold water when washing
- Use a color depositing shampoo & conditioner
Riveting Reds Shampoo & Riveting Reds Conditioner - Sally's Beauty Supply
( around 7 bucks I think. )

By: nguerriero19

Labels:



Leave A Comment:

Beauty Gurus News. Powered by Blogger.